ARE YOU MOVING?!
Do you need some tips for how to downsize during this process?
Click HERE to view an article written by Amanda Henderson (Safe Children Network Calgary) on helpful ways to go about downsizing in your golden years!
Here is a list of incredible, trustworthy resources in our city to help.
For Food Help:
- Grocery Delivery: Grocery Delivery Services in Calgary | Avenue Calgary
- Community Food Resources by Quadrant: HERE
For Mental Health Resources:
- Peer Support Online: Virtual mental health network now available to Albertans | Alberta Health Services
- Mental Health Help Line (24 hrs): 1-877-303-2642
- Kerby Center: Elder Abuse Resource Center: 403-705-3250
- The Way In: 403-SENIORS (403-736-4677)